The online entry booking facility for the Derwentside Invitational Development Meet has now CLOSED.
Update from Event Organiser
Apologies for any inconvenience but due to a change of centre management there has been a change of policy on photography.
Would you please advise your parents and swimmers that:
“The use of image-capturing equipment during the meet in the pool, changing and spectator areas is strictly forbidden. Anyone found acting contrary to this policy will be reported and may be subject to further action.”
Accepted / Rejected Entries
All entries have been Accepted. Please see event organiser’s list below for full details.
Entries for checking
This event is for Potential Age Group and Development squads only.
See your squad coach for selected swims.
Age groups/Events will be:
- 8 years: 50m and 100m form strokes (excluding 100 butterfly), 100m IM;
- 9/12 years: 50m and 100m form strokes, 100m IM;
- All events will be Heat Declared Winner by Age Group (see Para 12).
- Entry times must be no faster than the accompanying QTs so please ensure that entry times are checked before entering.
- If there is no time entered then the swimmer will be rejected from the event so you will need to get an estimated time from your coach if the swimmer does not have a registered time.
- Swimmers will be permitted to compete in a maximum of 5 events.
- Entry times should be converted to 25m pool times by use of ASA Conversion Tables.
- £5.00 per event
- Ages are as at 6th October 2018
For anyone new to the online gala entry process, there are step-by-step instructions here How to complete a gala entry
List of Events, Conditions and QT’s can be found in the document below as published by Derwentside ASC
Swimmers must be, or have applied for registration with the A.S.A. and may only enter events in their own age group.
The Swim Time Converter – provided by http://www.pullbuoy.co.uk/ is a useful tool and can be used to convert swimmers’ PB times from long course to short course and vice versa.
It is the responsibility of the swimmer/parent to notify the coach/poolside helper of any issues in advance of the sessions. This includes withdrawals and requests to attend after the official warm up per session.