Friday 12th – Sunday 14th October 2018
Useful Info from BOSSS Gala Organisers
Just a few reminders prior to this weekend.
Warm up times are :
Friday PM 6pm for 6.30 start
Sat/Sun 8am & 1pm for 9am & 2pm start
Poolside entries will NOT be accepted.
For those that have never been to the Forum (TS23 2LJ) Parking directly in front of the Forum is restricted to 1 hour 30 but there are numerous free parking spaces either side. We have a cafe which will be serving Jacket Potatoes & Pasta dishes in addition to their normal menu including gluten free options, & there is also an Aldi & Asda directly opposite.
NESS Swimwear will be in attendance all weekend upstairs, where we will also have a cake & tombola stall.
Accepted / Rejected Entries
Entries for checking
This event is for Performance Groups 1 & 2
See your squad coach for selected swims.
- All events will be Heat Declared Winner by Age Group as stated on the program.
- Entries will only be accepted with times in line with the qualifying times attached so please ensure that entry times are checked before entering.
- Entry times should be converted to 25m pool times by use of ASA Conversion Tables.
- Ages are as at the 31st December 2018.
- All swims are £5.50 per event with the exception of the 400m events which are £7.00 each.
The online entry bookings facility for the BOSSS gala has now closed.
Closing date for entries was 10:00pm, Friday 14th September 2018
List of Events, Conditions and QT’s can be found in the document below as published by BOSSS (Borough of Stockton Swim Scheme)
For anyone new to the online gala entry process, there are step-by-step instructions here How to complete a gala entry
Swimmers must be, or have applied for registration with the A.S.A. and may only enter events in their own age group.
The Swim Time Converter – provided by http://www.pullbuoy.co.uk/ is a useful tool and can be used to convert swimmers’ PB times from long course to short course and vice versa.
It is the responsibility of the swimmer/parent to notify the coach/poolside helper of any issues in advance of the sessions. This includes withdrawals and requests to attend after the official warm up per session.