28th – 30th September 2018
The online entry bookings facility for the Richmond Dales Gala has now closed.
Closing date for entries was 10:00pm, 29th July 2018
For anyone new to the online gala entry process, there are step-by-step instructions here How to complete a gala entry
This event is for Performance Age Group and Potential Youth Senior squads
See your squad coach for selected swims.
- Age groups/Events will be: 9/Over years: 50m, 100m, 200m all strokes, 200m IM, 11 and over 400m Freestyle.
- All events will be Heat Declared Winner
- Entry times must be faster than the accompanying QTs.
- Entry times should be converted to 25m pool times by use of ASA Conversion Tables.
- £5.50 per event
- Ages are as at 30th September 2018
Entries for checking
Swimmers must be, or have applied for registration with the A.S.A. and may only enter events in their own age group.
The Swim Time Converter – provided by http://www.pullbuoy.co.uk/ is a useful tool and can be used to convert swimmers’ PB times from long course to short course and vice versa.
It is the responsibility of the swimmer/parent to notify the coach/poolside helper of any issues in advance of the sessions. This includes withdrawals and requests to attend after the official warm up per session.