www.gawswim.org.uk is the primary source of information on training, galas, events, fundraising and more, for squad members and their parents/guardians.
www.gawbook.org.uk is the E-Commerce site used for gala entries, swim hat orders, ASA fees and other sundry purchases.
Key functions that the role encompasses:
- WordPress site management (site is hosted/updated by a third party).
- Prompt turn around of creation of post information from coaches and committee.
- An element of copyrighting, image editing, document conversion/formatting.
- Some management of the club’s social media accounts – Facebook/Twitter.
- Management of the soon-to-be-implemented Aweber newsletter system, to assist with GDPR-compliant communications.
- Management of the webmail system.
- Management of the hosted E-Commerce site.
- Occasional IT support of committee members and assistance at home galas with result publication etc.
There are documented workflows for gala content creation, but these are merely a starting point.
There’s scope for someone to “make their mark”, as the site could probably benefit from a spruce up, maybe a template change.
If you are interested, then please get in touch with either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com